My Bee hive!

Man, I love .340s... Not as much into Mk. Vs, but you do have a handsome group, Fotis.

I'd love to add M70s in .340 and .375 to my safe.

That 378 reminds me of looking at the Herters catalog circa 1974 or so. They could sell you some wild stocks back in those days. Very cool. CL

tomorrow I get my 30-378 Accumark and X-mas eve my 257 Fibermark!

Do you have honey poisoning or something?!?!

That's quite the collection and that 378 is gorgeous. The iron sights on it look at home for a DGR.

nvbroncrider":1uw53zai said:
Do you have honey poisoning or something?!?!

That's quite the collection and that 378 is gorgeous. The iron sights on it look at home for a DGR.

That one is not mine....yet :mrgreen:

They do make a handsome rifle :wink:. Is there a calibre that you haven't owned :mrgreen:?

Blessings,
Dan

The 338-378 But I nave bedded some and worked up loads for some.

Very nice Fotis. That 340 is real good looking and it is a true hammer.. Man, you have a knack for gathering some nice Weatherby's.

...no damn wonder I can't find any powder up here, Fotis must be buying it up by the case...

:cry: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

wildgene":1zm8xd82 said:
...no damn wonder I can't find any powder up here, Fotis must be buying it up by the case...

:cry: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Trust me, when Fotis fires one of them babies off, the folks at Alliant and Hodgdon must light up knowing their Christmas bonus just got a little sweeter! :grin:

Well I picked up the Accumark in 30-378 and the Fibermark in 257 Bee. On the way home I also picked up a Vanguard s2 in 240 Bee!!

Back