Need to find a 35 Whelen AI Smith

The action will be headed out on Monday to Mr. Wiebe. I have the barrel on order from Pac-Nor, and should have everything put together in a couple months. Pac-Nor is going to do a custom contour for me so that I don't have to do any channel work on the stock, which is a big plus. Once I get it back it will be off to Glenrock Bluing for their Custom Satin finish.

5shot":1wauqgey said:
The action will be headed out on Monday to Mr. Wiebe. I have the barrel on order from Pac-Nor, and should have everything put together in a couple months. Pac-Nor is going to do a custom contour for me so that I don't have to do any channel work on the stock, which is a big plus. Once I get it back it will be off to Glenrock Bluing for their Custom Satin finish.

Sounds really nice!! Can't wait to see pictures.

That promises to be a fine firearm. I can see it becoming an heirloom for your great-grandchildren, and a favourite rifle for you.

DrMike":3a5j6uop said:
That promises to be a fine firearm. I can see it becoming an heirloom for your great-grandchildren, and a favourite rifle for you.

I sure hope so. I plan to hand it down with about 20% bluing left on it.

5shot":eoud9j4r said:
DrMike":eoud9j4r said:

Ha, you and I have the same goals :lol:

They can have the rifles but hopefully they are well used.

SJB358":2ffhnuc8 said:
5shot":2ffhnuc8 said:
DrMike":2ffhnuc8 said:

Ha, you and I have the same goals :lol:

They can have the rifles but hopefully they are well used.

So true. My grandchildren may receive my firearms, but they will have been well used. (y)

Got a nice, shiny, new barrel from Pac-Nor in the mail yesterday. Off to Mr. Wiebe, and I should have a completed rifle back soon.

Back