New buildup-7mm Rem Mag

CZ

Handloader
Jun 21, 2007
Remington 700 action.
Benchmark sender barrel-flutted 27in long.
High tech-stock.- duraliner finish on grip and forend, OD Green Cerakote on stock, clear coat finish.
glassbedded.- Devcon 10-110
HS floorplate and big cap magazine.
jewell trigger
will include
picattiny 20 moa seekins bases and Rings
Vortex HD 5X20 X50 35mm scope.

will see how it performs for my client.

Attachments

• 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 980
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 980
  • 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 980
That is sweet!!!! What is the intended use, as I am wondering about the high capacity magazine. A beautiful job!!!

Interesting rifle, CZ. Like Bill, I'm wondering about the high capacity magazine. That slender barrel won't take many rounds before it begins to walk, I should imagine.

Elkman":24bghfm0 said:
That is sweet!!!! What is the intended use, as I am wondering about the high capacity magazine. A beautiful job!!!
Its intended for long range shooting, will use heavy bullets bergers 180gr or a lil heavier. He liked that big magazine he bought the small one also, looks much better with the 3 round magazine. Will start load development soon. Will be shooting far away.

DrMike":2ij7pygu said:
Interesting rifle, CZ. Like Bill, I'm wondering about the high capacity magazine. That slender barrel won't take many rounds before it begins to walk, I should imagine.
Think the big mag holds about 7, not too much use for it...... maybe in Iraq...... but what customer wants MUST be done, hihi

You are correct that what the customer wants is what we usually build. (y) Can't argue with them when they are paying good money.

With those specs it is definitely going to be able to reach out and touch something at quite a distance.
Hope we get to see results from the range report :wink:!!
PS. It is a fine looking rifle.

Blessings,
Dan

with Vortex razor...........

the first ones with Federal Factory 140gr, the rifle has a fast twist T8, will see what it does with 162gr and 180 gr cal. 7mm

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 850
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 850
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 850
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 850
DrMike":3so30otx said:
That's stacking them in there, CZ. The rifle does deliver! (y)
Dr.Mike for sure a very pleasing rifle for my customer, will see what does it does with 160-190gr bullets, it should perform, it kicks like a 270, no too much recoil, but it should perform good at extreme long range. Will show results a lil later. thanks. J

Great looking rifle!! Excellent work! Wait til' those 195 Berger's come out...with that 8 twist barrel...it's got me drooling. Love those LR rigs.

Back