New for Nosler 2015!!!!!

Yup probably next. A 300 Rum in a shorter format.

I just hope they make a crap ton more of the 142's than they did of the 129's! I have yet to ever....see a box of those in stock in person or online!

I got sort of worked up about the .300WSM with a 180 E-Tip... gotta find some!

Oldtrader3":3s2uig0w said:
Please make the existing AccuBond bullets more available in stores? Thank you!

although i understand the joy of new things coming out, I have to agree with oldtrader. I have been fortunate to get all of the nosler components I desire (mostly at discounts from SPS) but how many more items can they add to the line of Nosler products before they start cutting things short?

Probably doesn't help that i'm satisfied with a handful of rifles, so the "latest" isn't going to draw my attention away from those sitting in the safe

That 225 ET for the 338 could be pretty awesome.

I'm liking the sounds of the 142 ABLR. I do wonder, like Nathan mentioned how well they will shoot. I would gladly try them though. That's a TON of BC. Talk about a needle looking bullet!

JCOMOAHl.png

wla7tt2l.png

SJB358":20172sva said:
I'm liking the sounds of the 142 ABLR. I do wonder, like Nathan mentioned how well they will shoot. I would gladly try them though. That's a TON of BC. Talk about a needle looking bullet!

What is the twist in your .264 WM Scott? I know they will work in my 6.5 WSM with an 8 twist. Hope they are not impossible to find by mid year. I need some of the 129 ABLR's for the 6.5X55, and they are not to be found anywhere I have looked.

I think I have a 1-9 Joel. I believe you could really really do something good with that bullet.

I look forward to the new 6.5mm 142 LRAB!

As for the 28 Nosler, I don't see enough difference from the performance that I get out of my 7mm STW and its 24" barrel with Federal's old 160 gr AB loading at 3222 fps, measured 12' in front of the barrel.

The 28 should be in the same ballpark as the STW for case capacity, The 7mm Weatherby and Mashburn should come reasonably close to it as well.

joelkdouglas":33h5ar8l said:
I was on the PTG website today and noticed 27 Nosler and 30 Nosler reamers are on special/sale...
Oh Boy. I would love to see a QL for the 30 Nosler with !80gr PT.
I just wondering if I could open the bolt face up on the M70 30-06 and just run a reamer in the chamber?

truck driver":3n8r1q2l said:
joelkdouglas":3n8r1q2l said:
I was on the PTG website today and noticed 27 Nosler and 30 Nosler reamers are on special/sale...
I just wondering if I could open the bolt face up on the M70 30-06 and just run a reamer in the chamber?

I'm betting it would look like a 300 Wby if I were to guess.

truck driver":15h9b87x said:
joelkdouglas":15h9b87x said:

Most likely you could do that but it would depend on the 30-06 neck diameter compared to the 30 Nosler. It would be within 50fps + or - of a 300 Weatherby (if they are being truthful) like Scotty said.

I have a 300bee but just can't wrap myself around it. It was a gun raffle prize, a S1 Vanguard that looked like a pigs ear when I got it, black plastic stock and terrible trigger. Replaced the stock with a B&C Medalist Mossy Oak camo pattern and the trigger with a Timney. Things that Weatherby should have done at the factory. If Roy had seen or handled one of these heads would have rolled and the new S2 isn't much better. Yes they are entry level rifles but there's no excuse for the lack of quality.
I would like to shoot a 30 Nosler and compare it for performance or see what it would look like on paper.

So am I. We hoards of .25 caliber supporters are always left at the station. The Marketeers do not even care if we exist?

Bartlein 6.5mm, 8 twist, 27" stainless #3 on the way to replace the 25/06 on the model 70 into a 6.5/06 in hopes of the new 142g LRAB!!!

Back