New Manual Estimated Time of Arrival?

Partagas

Beginner
Apr 28, 2005
I have heard that different gun writers have been commissioned to write for the Nosler 6 manual. Does anyone know when that is supposed to come out?

Gee whiz, the #5 has been out for what, about a year and you expect a new one already? I think they typically come out every 3-4 years. I thought they did a good job covering the new bullets and calibers with the #5.

I bought my #5 back in May 2002.
There is load data for the 300SAUM, full range of bullet weights.
No data on the 7mmSAUM or the WSM offerings.

Regards,

JD338

There is data for the WSM's in #5, just not 7mm. It has been out for a couple of years. It takes us roughly 16-24 months to complete a manual.

That really depends on how many new cartridges are introduced between now and 2006. If there are no new significant suprises, I would anticipate a new manual in late 2006.

Why doesn't Nosler have any info on the 7mm remington ultra mag. I phoned the customer line and was told that nosler didn't have any info on it and didn't plan on having any.

We don't feel comfortable with the data we have produced for that cartridge. Crazy pressure spikes. It is fine in a controlled ammunition round, but since we can't control people going above max loads, not worth it.

It would be nice to have some data on all the accubonds , as that is all I
use, Except my 22.250.
Charlie

Back