Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 Plex

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Leupold VX-6 30mm 2-12x42 Duplex CDS

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Leupold VX-R 30mm 3-9x50 FireDotDuplex CDS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You have made the decision extremely tough The VX-6 might be the best scope in that list although I've never seen one. I just ordered a Swaro for my project. Any of those will be great and I doubt you will have any complaints.

Truthfully You can not go wrong with any of the aforementioned.

That said I'd go VX6...I like it a lot

Wow they are all nice. I don't care for 50 mm objectives so I would knock that last one out of the running, but that is just my preference. Nice choices!

David

I don't quite understand the love for the 3.5-10x Zeiss. I can't see paying the big jump in price over the 3-9x40... looks to me like you pay nearly an extra $200 for 1x.

From your list, the one that interests me the most is the Swaro. If I can get the money saved before I get married, I'm putting one of those on my Remington Ti.

I want one those VX-6s real bad! Hope to see Leupold release the VX-6 3-15 sometime in the near future.

I voted for the Swarovski, but that is because I haven't had a chance to look through a VX-6 yet. I am hoping to see one soon to see if Leupold has gotten their act back. I have mostly Euro glass on my rifles due to the difference in image quality for the money spent.

I'm with David on the 50mm objective lens if it is a hunting rifle.

Woodycreek":2bnilfe5 said:
I want one those VX-6s real bad! Hope to see Leupold release the VX-6 3-15 sometime in the near future.

Brian, I believe that a 3-18x has been announced, but no date for release has been given.

BK":13rhlel7 said:
Woodycreek":13rhlel7 said:

Brian, I believe that a 3-18x has been announced, but no date for release has been given.

Guess I will take one for the team and buy one :mrgreen:

Atta boy!

I might pick one up myself, depending on what Leupold decides to price them at.

The VX-6 is hopefully going no my new 35 whelen. I think they are as good as any in their price range and they are made in North America:)
And for customer service there is no company better :wink:
I have recently been told that the glass is Japanese but I have checked that out.

Blessings,
Dan

I bet Leupy glass has been Japanese for better than 20 years.

My vote is for the swarovski. I own 4 of them. Never let me down and they give you precious
minutes @ sunrise and sunset. I have not handled the VX-6. It would be nice to here from someone who owns the swarovski and VX-6. Brian

Back