New stock for Tikka T3 300 win mag

I love the custom stock. I guess I never understood why Tikka never made the extra effort to mate the action with a classier stock.
Keith

Thanks guys, the pictures don't do justice, looks much better in person, it's high grade American walnut, with a totally free floating barrel channel, as well as a stainless steel recoil lug, and a hand fit limbsaver recoil pad, I also added the aluminum bolt shroud, and single shot follower (Bob Sled) for single shot feeding at the range, all in all, I'm very pleased with the outcome, now time to shoot the darn thing :)

Lou

I took a few shots outside today, I hope they look much better, I well be using this set up next month in Newfoundland for Moose, now it's time to hit the range, and re sight. Lou (y)

I have no future plans on anymore rifles :shock: ..Yah, this is it for awhile :)

Thanks for looking, good luck to all this fall, shoot strait, and be safe, cheers,Lou (y)

LD375":1u8dig99 said:
I have no future plans on anymore rifles :shock: ..Yah, this is it for awhile :)

I've heard that story before. :mrgreen: Looking forward to your next

hunt.

DrMike":3iudvakk said:
LD375":3iudvakk said:

hunt.

Thanks Mike, yah I'm serious about the rifles pal, but I'm having my house renovated with brand new floors and brand new kitchen to boot!..It's stressing me out some what, lots on the go right now pal, heck, Im just kinda short for time even to re sight the 300 and 375 for Nefoundland, I'm flying out Oct 31st, not sure if it's going to be a moose hunt, or time for me to just sit back and relax, I'm pooped! :shock: :wink:
Lou

DrMike":2rbqjx06 said:
LD375":2rbqjx06 said:

hunt.

Yup..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to see the next.

Stock looks excellent Lou.

That rifle and stock look great. I've been looking at getting a new rifle and another Tikka is high on the list. I will most likely restock it and yours looks really good.
Is that a clip with the words Bobsled on the yellow part? Where did you get it and is it better than the original Tikka clips?

Darkhorse":8baejlhp said:
That rifle and stock look great. I've been looking at getting a new rifle and another Tikka is high on the list. I will most likely restock it and yours looks really good.
Is that a clip with the words Bobsled on the yellow part? Where did you get it and is it better than the original Tikka clips?

Thanks DH, this is the original Tikka clip, I got the single shot follower (Bobsled) from the Tikka performance center in Bozeman Montana,that's also were I got the stock and aluminum bolt shroud from as well, great service and people to deal with :)

Lou

cloverleaf":2dt4wo8k said:
That is a sharp up grade..... Nice!

Thanks Trevor, I plan on using this rifle for moose in Newfoundland, I'm flying out on Oct 31st in search of the swamp donkey, I look forward to going, but at the same time not, oh I can still shoot pal, but my legs are not working that well, I have neuropathy in both my legs, and I'm kinda have a hard time dealing with it, it's going to be tough, but I'm going anyway! :)

Lou

Back