Nosler 2020 Bullet Wish List

As long as we're wishing, please bring back the .284 140 gr Solid Base bullets. This was one of the best bullets ever in my 7x57. They were discontinued before I could try them in my .280 Rem and 7mm Rem Mag.

I see there will be .224 50gr Varmageddon. Good deal when they become available.
More .358s. 200 & 225, maybe even a 250gr Ballistic Tips? How about a 270 or 275 Partition?

The plain old Solid Bases worked well for me & some I still use are getting scarce on my shelves. 22/50 & 52gr, 6.5/125 & 140gr, 7mm/140, 150, & 160gr, 30/150, 165, & 180gr would be great.

My wish list is short and simple.

A. Would love if Nosler made a simple basic cup and core entry level bullet as an option.....no plastic tip. Like their old solid base. I'd buy them and so would a bunch of other people.

B. Package bullets 100 per box instead of 50. There are differences between lots of bullets even with Nosler, and it's aggravating narrowing down a load using up a box of 50 only to discover a different box has a change in ogive, etc.

Hmmmmm
.358 Partition RN 250 and 275 grain. Only Woodleigh makes a good medium to heavy RN anymore. And, a 35 Nosler to push them. Maybe even limited runs of RN partitions in heavier for caliber weights for all calibers. Everyone has pretty much abandoned the RN but I bet they’d sell.

.257 ABLR heavier than 120 grains. I always thought the 25’s deserved a good high BC bullet.

How about a bonded, tipped Partition. Put everything into one bullet. Maybe throw a BT on it too.

Better price on the brass.
In all honesty they pretty much have all the bases covered for what I want and need. There is a need for a good 25 cal bullet around 130-135 grains made by a large scale company. That would make me want a 25-‘06 again.

ShadeTree":1o6b7dqm said:
My wish list is short and simple.

A. Would love if Nosler made a simple basic cup and core entry level bullet as an option.....no plastic tip. Like their old solid base. I'd buy them and so would a bunch of other people.

B. Package bullets 100 per box instead of 50. There are differences between lots of bullets even with Nosler, and it's aggravating narrowing down a load using up a box of 50 only to discover a different box has a change in ogive, etc.

Yes +100. I love Speer Hot Cor bullets but their consistency as far as availability flat out sucks. A Nosler cup and core that’s akin to the Hot Cor in price and performance in a 100 count box would be great! Good call on this one.

Back