Nosler 7mm

The 120 gr BT is one tough bullet. It's the only Nosler bullet that shares a jacket. The 120 BT uses the 140 BT jacket and is cut off to meet the 120 gr profile. Thus the 120 gr jacket tip starts out thicker. It will hold up to 280AI and 7mm Rem Mag velocities. It would make for an excellent choice in your 7-08.

JD338

which ever bullet you can find easy would be the determining factor , in todays lack of components . I agree with the other guys , the 120 will be a good choice . the ballistic tips are usually a very easy bullet to get accuracy from . I use the 120 gr bullet in one of my 7mm-08's .

120 is good if you can find them. If not the 140 works well also. Used the 140 AB on the first deer I killed with a 7mm08,140BT on another and a coyote. All good. Dan.

I have used the 140BT on fallow deer and pigs and it worked great. Never used the 120 as I always thought it would bleed energy too quickly…also never looked at the data either. I tend to use a 120bt in my 260rem and it has been an outstanding bullet, wouldn’t use anything else in it.

Back