Nosler component bullets

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Dang! I was thinking about buying some more Nosler bullets - a guy can never have too many you know... :grin:

Then for the heck of it I went up to the loading room and checked. Ooops. :oops: No need to buy any Nosler competition or hunting bullets for quite a while. Matter of fact, I strongly suspect I could hunt the rest of my life without buying another hunting bullet, based just on the amount of Nosler Solid Base, Ballistic Tip and Partition bullets stashed there... Sheesh...

Okay, they're all .30 cal except a couple of boxes of 6mm bullets, so I might need some in say 7mm or .458 or something someday - but yeah - I could hunt for years and years without buying another 165 gr .30 cal Nosler Partition or Solid Base... :grin:

Comforting feeling actually...

Me too! I'll be fine for a while :)

Picture178-4.jpg

Picture177-4.jpg

Picture175-6.jpg

Picture176-2.jpg

Desert Fox, my wife thought I was bad :roll: I'm going to show her your picture & maybe she'll stop hounding on me :lol: :lol:

DF,

You're getting a little skinny there! Might want to shore up some of those components. I get tremors in my hands when I can count my primers or know precisely how many brass for each calibre I have.

Wow, do I feel inadicate now. :) I guess I have to start working on my collection, but man are they are hard to find at the moment.

Corey

Thanks Guys! Actually I'm running our of magnum primers both large and small. I have to start hiding some from friends. It seems like they know where to go when they run out. :)

D.F., I am IMPRESSED very IMPRESSED. :) actually it looks like my friends store except you have more powder. Federal Primers and heads about the same

I think you could load for a while, you have enough powder to do at least 6,000 rounds. I will take that IMR4350 off your hands. I mean you can keep the one pound can. :lol: :lol:

Very nice. I think you have more stuff than the Sportsman's Werehouse, & GI Joe's combined. At least the ones near me.

I wish I could get a pic of my bullet collection. I keep telling myself, "I don't need any more bullets" as I currently have 8300 Nosler bullets in unopend bags/boxes and probably close to 500 in opened bags/boxes. I think I'm pretty squared away with the exception of 338 250AB and 375 260/300ABs. I'll be watching for those. Now, once I get my 7, 338, and 375RUMs figured out for loads, it'll be time stock up on powders for those loads. A 1lb jug of powder doesn't go very far when used in a RUM.

Rich, With what the crazy people are paying on gunbroker you might be able to make a killing on some of those bullets.

russ808":2y1icw9f said:
Rich, With what the crazy people are paying on gunbroker you might be able to make a killing on some of those bullets.

Nope, but I do have a plan for when I retire and move back to Idaho. I know a few folks up there and will work very good deals with them or they can do what they want. My main reason for stocking up is I'm gainfully employed right now in the USAF and can afford to get these items, now when I retire this winter, it's a whole different story. So I guess I'm not actually hoarding this stuff, I'm just planning ahead. :grin:

Well stated, RR. The price of components seldom goes down, and since they can be maintained for an extended period, a goodly supply of components is not reasonable.

Back