Nosler products availability in Canada, eh!

Mr Dean

Beginner
Aug 24, 2005
I own a Ruger 96/44 RemMag.

I currently use Speer 240 gr hollow points. I would REALLY like to try the 300 gr Partition.....If I could find them.

Mr. Nosler, Do you guy's make these available to us? I live on the west coast (Vancouver area, BC.), and if you do, could you possibly lead me in the right direction?

It's hard to find any of your handgun bullets around here. I used to travel into Washington State to get stocked up but things have changed, as I'm sure you well know. Is it possible to get these 'mail ordered' to my personal residence?

HELP!!

Regards,
D.S. Thiesen

SIR Mail order carries those products in our "Muzzleloading products"

I understand your frustration!

Nosler steps up to the plate, all the while picturing a spot, somewhere out in the parking lot beyond right field....He settles in....here's the pitch........swing and a miss!.

But you do get an A for effort, Mr. Nosler!

This is a cut n paste from S.I.R.

Nosler Partition HG Sabot 300 gr.

Designed to deliver optimum flight characteristics coupled with tremendous penetration, expansion and weight retention. Available in .50 cal. Pack of 10.

Sorry, but I'm looking for 44 magnum (.429"), 300 grain Partition stuff.:lol:
BTW: I did check out their reloading supply-list but they didn't have them either. :roll:

Yippers, you're right.....TYPO :oops:

Lets start from the top.

The 250gr Partition or the 300gr JHP;
Which of these would make the better hunting round for deer and bear out to 100 yrds?

And how/where could I get them?
Checked w/ S.I.R. and they don't stock these either.

BTW: Wifey is a tad jealous......She likes to reserve the "I told you, you didn't know what you were talking about" speech. :lol:

Sorry for my confusion,
Dean.

Mr Dean":4vbrjik9 said:
Yippers, you're right.....TYPO :oops:

Lets start from the top.

The 250gr Partition or the 300gr JHP;
Which of these would make the better hunting round for deer and bear out to 100 yrds?

And how/where could I get them?
Checked w/ S.I.R. and they don't stock these either.

BTW: Wifey is a tad jealous......She likes to reserve the "I told you, you didn't know what you were talking about" speech. :lol:

Sorry for my confusion,
Dean.

ttt - My gutless leaders may want my handguns - but this round is for a rifle

www.lockstock.com will ship bullets to Canada, I assume that the have thier legal bases covered. I have had brass shipped up and it went though customs without a hitch (and heads have the same purchace rules as brass). I want to use the same bullet in my muzzle loader, but I refuse to pay the blister pack price.

Back