Nosler Reloading Manual #6.

flyfish,

Very soon. I will make an announcment as soon as it becomes available.

JD338

Any word on the new manual being availible??

Eagerly waiting, as I do not own a nosler book and am tired of waiting, but to cheap to buy both 5 and 6, that is a box of bullets or lb of powder!!!

........pushed back another month........again. The joys of publishing!

Oh, well............better go hunting!!!

Bob

They are being printed as we speak. We should have them early the first week of December and they will ship out from here. No more delays. :grin:

JusMo":3i9c6hpk said:
They are being printed as we speak. We should have them early the first week of December and they will ship out from here. No more delays. :grin:

Hmm, no delays. I think we have heard that before..... I will wait patiently, since I can always refer to Nos. 2 thru 5. And if I get desperate, the local SW has the new Speer and Hornady manuals in stock. Not much new data in them. Hoping the No. 6 will have more Ramshot powders listed, as well as expanded data for the .270WSM and 6.5x55.

I'm really looking forward to #6, as i've some new loads to work up with Accubonds, which are not in past manuals.
What is quickest way to get one, when they become available?
:roll:

[/quote]

Cabela's and Midway will be getting them the same time as us, so whoever ships it to you fastest is the quickest way to get one. :grin:

JusMo":1od1d4tl said:

JusMo":1od1d4tl said:
Cabela's and Midway will be getting them the same time as us, so whoever ships it to you fastest is the quickest way to get one. :grin:

How come some retailers are quoting that they should have them in by the last Monday of November (26th).

While others are quoting that they should have them in by the second Monday of December (10th)? :?

Thanks JusMo,
I have one on order.
I also want to add that I enjoy Noslers forum, as I've picked up some good ideas, and Love your products.

Happy Thanksgiving! :grin:

JusMo":35km6w82 said:

JusMo, what about Sinclairs, when will they get theirs?

Back