Nosler - Thank you!

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Dear Nosler - thank you for making superb hunting and target bullets for all of us handloaders, hunters and target shooters. I've been using your bullets since the mid 1970's. They've brought me more than a few game animals, and a few target shooting trophies as well.
VtoSyttl.jpg

M5MWqh8l.jpg

a5ZkQqGl.jpg

xk8H2ihl.jpg

i3hvC7Ol.jpg

M6LXdS4l.jpg

Thanks for making really nice brass that is truly "ready to load."

Thanks for making quality ammunition. I've only used your .45 "match" ammo - and it is as good or better than anything I've been able to load.

Thanks for making great hunting rifles! I think this was a wonderful idea! If I hadn't already cemented my hunting rifle choices.... I'd probably have a brace of Nosler rifles. Ummm, if I can ask... Please bring out a .375 Nosler.... Then I just might get rid of most of my rifles and buy two Noslers in 30-06 and 375...

Thanks for keeping the shooter/handloader/hunter in mind when you bring out products, and for making them easy to buy via Shooters Pro Shop.

And for hosting this forum, where we can cuss 'n discuss our latest efforts, or dredge up fond memories of hunts long ago.

In short - THANK YOU.

Regards, Guy

Convincing post, Guy. Yeah, a great company producing some great products.

Guy Miner":oqm4x8fb said:
Dear Nosler - thank you for making superb hunting and target bullets for all of us handloaders, hunters and target shooters. I've been using your bullets since the mid 1970's. They've brought me more than a few game animals, and a few target shooting trophies as well.
VtoSyttl.jpg

M5MWqh8l.jpg

a5ZkQqGl.jpg

xk8H2ihl.jpg

i3hvC7Ol.jpg

M6LXdS4l.jpg

Thanks for making really nice brass that is truly "ready to load."

Thanks for making quality ammunition. I've only used your .45 "match" ammo - and it is as good or better than anything I've been able to load.

Thanks for making great hunting rifles! I think this was a wonderful idea! If I hadn't already cemented my hunting rifle choices.... I'd probably have a brace of Nosler rifles. Ummm, if I can ask... Please bring out a .375 Nosler.... Then I just might get rid of most of my rifles and buy two Noslers in 30-06 and 375...

Thanks for keeping the shooter/handloader/hunter in mind when you bring out products, and for making them easy to buy via Shooters Pro Shop.

And for hosting this forum, where we can cuss 'n discuss our latest efforts, or dredge up fond memories of hunts long ago.

In short - THANK YOU.

Regards, Guy
[emoji115]
Amen to that!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Those are all from 2016/2017... I was happily using Nosler bullets 40 years ago.

Nice to see them still in the game, and doing so well. :)

Guy

Well said. My uncle, retired Green Beret SGM, has been loading and shooting Nosler bullets since the 70's. The more I use them, the more I understand why. Regardless of caliber, I get the best consistent accuracy with Nosler vs. the other brands. And with the deals available on SPS, why buy elsewhere?

That's the only bullet I've been using since I was 12 years old and started reloading with my father's instructional help at first. Thank you Nosler.

Well said Guy!

I like to try different stuff but Nosler’s are never far from my rifles.

Back