Not Exactly Reloading Related

Joec7651

Handloader
Apr 7, 2019
This isn’t related to reloading yet, but soon will be. This little girl has Papaws heart wrapped around her little finger. There’s nothing like a blonde headed little girl wrapping her arms around your neck and squeezing as hard as she can because she’s happy to see you. I got her this little toy bow just so I’d have a surprise to give her. Turns out it’s one of her favorite toys ever. She proves I’ve did some things right along the road of life. I’d give my last breath for her. Papaws girl. -If it’s not allowed I can remove the post-CC510C41-BF74-475E-8E66-5423FBA5E7C0.jpeg3CC0B8F8-3FA2-42CD-847A-7385EFDA2FAD.jpeg

Can't imagine that the account of the love of a grandpa and his granddaughter would ever be a problem. And when she enjoys a bow & arrow that her Pawpaw got her, it makes the post all the better. Man, I love those pictures of children enjoying time with their grand parents!

Nothing better than a Grandparent spending time with their grandkids teaching them good life lessons. That's a good start. 22 lr won't be far off. Dan.

Congratulations!

Looks like she knows what she’s doing already! Good teaching paw paw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep up the good work Paw Paw. Enjoy that little blessing, She's a cutie for sure. CL

Back