NY gov Hochul getting into game management ?

OK let's talk about how twisted this administration thinks. The governor (and legislature) wants to "protect" wildlife. Yet:
  • They have done away with cash bail and release criminals (often repeatedly) back on to the streets. There is a specific local case where a repeat offender was released multiple times until he finally attacked a sleeping man with a hammer while the victim was sleeping.
  • They have made concealed carry illegal on any government property and a lot of other places.
  • They legalized the sale of formally banned drugs. The first requirement for a license to sell these drugs is a FORMER CONVICTION FOR ILLEGAL DRUG SALES. I kid you not!
  • Because the city of New York is a sanctuary city, The mayor of New York City is cutting back the budgets of schools and police to pay for the room and board of illegal immigrants.
This state thinks that all criminals are victims and is doing everything it can to make lawful people into criminals.

Oh! I could go on and on, but it is Christmas Eve morning and I need to get my mind back into a happy place and remember how thankful I am for all that I DO have, including my supportive and loving wife.

OK let's talk about how twisted this administration thinks. The governor (and legislature) wants to "protect" wildlife. Yet:
  • They have done away with cash bail and release criminals (often repeatedly) back on to the streets. There is a specific local case where a repeat offender was released multiple times until he finally attacked a sleeping man with a hammer while the victim was sleeping.
  • They have made concealed carry illegal on any government property and a lot of other places.
  • They legalized the sale of formally banned drugs. The first requirement for a license to sell these drugs is a FORMER CONVICTION FOR ILLEGAL DRUG SALES. I kid you not!
  • Because the city of New York is a sanctuary city, The mayor of New York City is cutting back the budgets of schools and police to pay for the room and board of illegal immigrants.
This state thinks that all criminals are victims and is doing everything it can to make lawful people into criminals.

Oh! I could go on and on, but it is Christmas Eve morning and I need to get my mind back into a happy place and remember how thankful I am for all that I DO have, including my supportive and loving wife.
Right on Dan.

JD338

The government of NY state is not merely corrupt--it is pure evil!

Maybe someone needs to dump a few loads of crows and coyotes off in her backyard. Crackling crows and yipping coyotes should drive her nuts , opps , straighten her out.

Maybe drop them off in a wolf and mountain lion infested swamp, arm them with a book of matches and a flashlight and have them navigate their way to safety. Sorry, no firearms because they are dangerous.

JD338

Sorry to hear this, it's "almost" as bad as California.

There's a move afoot here in Washington to ban the hunting of all predator animals: bobcat, coyote, mountain lion & bear. Wolf hunting is already forbidden.

I think it's being tried in a number of states.

Guy

Hochul wants to ban "fishing contests"? She's tripping over herself to make new anti-everything laws virtually every day. This state is worse than California in many ways. Actually, much of the pending anti-everything legislation in California is already law here. It will take years for the US Supreme Court to overturn much of what Hochul has done.

Last edited:
Hochul wants to ban "fishing contests"? She's tripping over herself to make new ani-everything laws virtually every day. This state is worse than California in many ways. Actually, much of the pending anti-everything legislation in California is already law here. It will take years for the US Supreme Court to overturn much of what Hochul has done.
She's no better than her predecessor if not worse. Dan.

The NY Gov. and legislature are totally out of control:
Making legal citizens criminal and afraid to carry concealed in all their "SAFE AREAS".
Require a background check to purchase any ammunition in NYS..
Address every disaster with distribution of funds not backed by cash in the treasury. Effectively burdening tax payers and future generations with hasty politically generated debt.
Common sense has been abandoned in favor of left wing beliefs irrespective of real life consequences. ie: Release convicted murders and no cash bail for offenders apprehended by Law Enforcement.

In addition, Hochul has just commissioned a "Reparations Task Force", of some sort, to examine the issue of reparations for NY. The California commission made 115 recommendations (IIRC) including paying out millions to every "eligible" person, free income for life, free housing and on & on. They're 10s of billions in the hole now and they haven't paid out a cent yet. Nice job Newsome!

My ancestors came through Ellis Island two generations ago. We've got nothing to do with the age-old history of slavery in this country. If we don't get a conservative in the NY governor's mansion, I'll be one of the people picking up the bill for whatever lunacy takes place.

Last edited:
The concept that anyone owes reparations i a vehicle leading to social dissolution, racial disharmony, and ultimately national deterioration. Who will pay the reparations to those who paid in blood to build a more perfect union? Who will pay reparations to the descendants of those gave up everything in order to ensure that the constitution was written for all citizens? And who am I kidding? Liberals don't care that they are destroying the social fabric. All they care about is buying the votes of people that can only see some folding money in their hands, and who are incapable of seeing the destruction they are promoting.:mad::cry:

The government of NY state is not merely corrupt--it is pure evil!
You aren't kidding. I grew up, moved away for a long time while in the Marines, and recently moved home. I did get my concealed carry permit in NY and don't feel like I live in a prison, but to a new person trying to make their way in the world, NY really tries hard to get a person on welfare and keep them there with the amount of taxes and nonsense they put out. It's crazy to me.

Back