Old reloading manuals

I am willing to pay good money for good condition.
Speer, Hornady, Nosler, Lee, IMR, ect...
up to $100 :!:

I have a whole pile of them..............Sorry to tell you though, they were my grandfathers and he just passed away last december. I dont think I am ready to get rid of them just yet. Sorry guy

I hate to refer you to ebay since they rank very low in my esteem for banning the sale of all reloading components!!!! However they do sell a lot of obsolete manuals, dies etc. Until recently they also sold alot of hard to find brass and cheap lead too.

I would rather eat a bowl of rocks than buy anything from ebay.
Really I would.

I have a '67 Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading, a'75 7th edition Handloader's Digest and a '81 Handloading manuel, if interested call me from 8a to 4:30 p at 318-201-2075 central time.

I would like to get my hands on a Nosler #4 in good condition.
That would complete my Nosler collection.

I wouldn't want to part with any of my reloading manuals either so I imagine this will be a slow process........ any way
BTT

I have the copies of the first printing of the Hornady Handbook (1967), Speer Reloading manual #7 and Hodgdon's Reloading Data Manual NO. 20. All have been used but are still in good shape.

Old#7,

Thanks for the peaking my interest. I FINALLY pulled one out of my collection that my Dad passed along. I've never looked in it, but now that I have I've looked back through several other older manuals just for grins.
45th Edition Lyman Reloading Handbook
For Rifle, Pistol & Muzzle loading.

Good luck on your collection.

I also have the 45th Edition Lyman Reloading Handbook and I still reference it from time to time (mainly for cast loads).

Here are a few extra's that I have or have duplicates of:
Noslers, 3, 4 and 5
Sierra 3rd
Lyman 45
Hornady 2,3,4, and 6
Hodgdon 23, 26
Speer 6,7, 12
Might sell some of these if interested Thanks 325-725-4303

Back