Ordered my new Scope!!!

dezmick

Beginner
Mar 5, 2011
I just ordered a Zeiss 4.5-14x44 from Midway USA, to go on my tikka t3 270 wsm along with the new B&C stock that i just put on it, that should make it a pretty sweet rifle, now the best thing about it is the price i got it for. When i get the scope and git it mounted, i will take some pictures of it for all to see. Mick

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/119274 ... icle-matte

That is a really good price on those scopes. That is a really nice scope for the money and has great clarity and contrast. I think that you will be pleased with it.

Real nice scope, mine should be getting delivered today from Camera Land. Really looking forward to getting it on the rifle.

Long

Fotis, did you send it to Kenton to get the turrets, and if so how much and what kind of info do they need.

Came that way but Zeiss will put them on for you.

Zeiss_Conquest_Turrets_Left.jpg

Fotis: with that new classy looking 4.5-14 scope on that rifle, I am surprised that you have not upgraded the rings to something which matches the rifle and scope? No big deal, the Burris rings just look out of place to me with expensive rifle and expensive scope.

No big deal and please don't take this as a criticism, it its not meant that way. I have some of those Burris rings and use them as well.

Excellent!
You are going to have a really nice rig.

JD338

Back