P64 270 FWT gets new eyes

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
I decided to try the 2.5-15x42 Trijicon Credo. Its a SFP scope, for the reason I wanted a usable reticle up close on low power. The glass on these new Trijicons seems very darned good. I like having a dial on top as well just in case I wanna shoot a bit longer.

I took a couple shots up close to get it on paper.

Then I took it to a 100

First group was the 3”+ group. Dialed down and shot the next one as the light was about gone.

I adjusted up .6 mils and set the zero stop. Looking forward to getting it out at distance again and getting it dialed. Great scopes though. The new Trijicons are really good pieces of kit, if you’re looking.

oh, Im sure someone will ask was CDA means. Well the gun wasn’t totally settled on the 3rd shot and I still squeezed it off. Well, that’s what happens when you rush.

Complete Dumb A$$:LOL:

Nice set up Scotty.
Those are pretty nice Scopes too.

JD338

I have always been favourably impressed with Trijicon scopes, and that one looks as if the tradition is still alive for them. Looks quite good and very promising.

Thanks fellas. That is my “deer” rifle. Kinda the go to for the majority of deer hunting I do. It’s worn about a 1/2 dozen scopes now. I’ll get it right eventually.

Well I don't think you you can go wrong with the Trijicon.

JD338

Back