salmonchaser
Ammo Smith
- Dec 13, 2013
- 6,267
- 9,359
132 gr Hammer HHT .284
24 inch barrel
Rl 17
H4350
3.140 coal
62k
I received my re barreled 275 Rigby last week. Been getting decent groups, 3/4 moa with factory spec ammo just going thru the break in process. Instead of going with the deep blue traditional Ruger #1 I had it Cearakoted with Midnight blue and bead blasted. Really happy with the results. Definitely makes it more of a working rifle than a show piece. That pic didn’t do justice, planning on a range day on Friday, I’ll try to set up a better pick.
24 inch barrel
Rl 17
H4350
3.140 coal
62k
I received my re barreled 275 Rigby last week. Been getting decent groups, 3/4 moa with factory spec ammo just going thru the break in process. Instead of going with the deep blue traditional Ruger #1 I had it Cearakoted with Midnight blue and bead blasted. Really happy with the results. Definitely makes it more of a working rifle than a show piece. That pic didn’t do justice, planning on a range day on Friday, I’ll try to set up a better pick.



