Quadra Fire 3100 Wood Stove

I have a quadrafire 21m...no parts 17 yrs and it is obsolete.... I would NEVER NEVER recommend this company as their lifetime warranty is useless.

Bummer - I have had the exact opposite experience with my Classic Bay 1200 Pellet Stove Insert which I bought in 2002 and is still going strong 22 years later. Of course everything needs maintenance and as expected I have replaced the igniter, fan & auger motors at least once. ...and I still can find parts as needed for mine.

The only other person who has said anything negative to me about QuadraFire was a salesman who did not carry that brand & tried to sell me his new shiny model.

If I ever need another one I would not hesitate to get another QuadraFire based on my experience with my stove.

Just my $0.02 ...

Bummer - I have had the exact opposite experience with my Classic Bay 1200 Pellet Stove Insert which I bought in 2002 and is still going strong 22 years later. Of course everything needs maintenance and as expected I have replaced the igniter, fan & auger motors at least once. ...and I still can find parts as needed for mine.

The only other person who has said anything negative to me about QuadraFire was a salesman who did not carry that brand & tried to sell me his new shiny model.

If I ever need another one I would not hesitate to get another QuadraFire based on my experience with my stove.

Just my $0.02 ...
right from the beginning we called factory to get the dampers fixed...NOPE...
they said they would have someone come ..never happened....a Pellet stove is vastly different from a wood burning unit.. we need one manifold tube... they stopped making parts in 2007... we should have done more investigating into quadra fire NEVER would have purchased one.

Back