Question for Nosler?

slygunner

Beginner
Sep 29, 2004
Has Nosler been talking about or made any plans for a 20 caliber slug? I do understand that you guys are very busy with custom ammo and factory ammo, but don't you guys what to be the leaders in slugs? I don't have a 17 Rem. but this caliber seems to be another that Nosler needs to get in on. What are Noslers plans for us varmint hunters and small caliber shooters?slygunner

Nosler,
If you don't have an answer, just tell me. If you have time to answer to other posts, why not this one. If you are going to pick and choose what you are going to reply to, it may upset some to the point of not posting here or even worse, using another product. Come on, somekind of answer would be nice!!! Don't take it to personal, but if you don't answer posts directed to you - what the hell is the purpose of this forum? Kind of like customer service not answering the phone. What gives??? :roll:
Happy Hunting,
slygunner

Nosler,
Never mind, I see that you answered on the other thread. I was starting to get worried but thanks for bringing my faith back. :wink:
At least it has been presented, thats all we can ask for now. Hopefully there will be more 20 caliber shooters that will chime in to let you guys know what we want. I would like to see something similar to a 22 cal. varmint ballistic tip.
Thanks and Happy Hunting,
slygunner

No worries.

The .20 cal is gaining momentum among shooters. This forum was created for consumers to ask questions and voice opinions.

Thanks

gaining momentum??????? like a freight train going downhill!!!! dont shoot one myself but you cant get on ANY hunting board without discussion on the .20s saying it is gaining momenum is like saying the sun is a touch warm! :p

Back