Question for NOSLER

steve4102

Handloader
Sep 30, 2004
When are you going to have some 9.3 (.366) Nosler Partitions available in the factory seconds?

Along the same line, when will Shooters Pro Shop have some more of the 6.5 caliber 120 gr Ballistic Tips and .270 130 gr Ballistic Tips available? Seems like they have been out of stock forever!

The fact they don`t always have these in stock is really a good sign that their QC is working. I doubt Nosler intentionally manuafctures 2nd`s and if they have them in stock it`s because of a glitch in their tooling, ect. (least I hope that`s true) That said I am pretty sure they find some everytime they run a new batch and they will show up with the next production run. Remember changeing dies to make a different product takes time and money. Nosler likely runs a large quanity of a couple bullets at a time and only produces some low volume bullets a time or two a year.

Just the opinions of the writer..........

Nosler likely runs a large quanity of a couple bullets at a time and only produces some low volume bullets a time or two a year.

You are probably right, Joe. I guess that means I have to order up some "firsts" so that they can make some more. (Ouch on the wallet, but Midway has a good price on them.) Whoa! Midway is OOS on the 6.5 120 gr Ballistic Tips. I hope Nosler tools up for them soon, I really don't want to buy any more Speers or Hornadys. :oops:

We don't many 9.3 seconds.

We have the .270-130BTs right now.

As for our QC, it is getting better everytime we run something. I would anticipate the 6.5's shortly, we have the partitions in stock and the 100gr BT, just no 120's.

Back