Quick load for 340 WBY please

jimbires":3iy1lef7 said:
Dewey , it's been brought to my attention that I stepped on your toes . that wasn't my intention when I got involved in this thread . if I did I'm sorry .

You better watch out for Dewey, for a darned flatlander he’s pretty tough Jim! :mrgreen:

I for one like when others jump into these conversations... more information is always better’er :lol:

SJB358":1tyzzt6i said:
jimbires":1tyzzt6i said:
Dewey , it's been brought to my attention that I stepped on your toes . that wasn't my intention when I got involved in this thread . if I did I'm sorry .

You better watch out for Dewey, for a darned flatlander he’s pretty tough Jim! :mrgreen:

I for one like when others jump into these conversations... more information is always better’er :lol:

I figured I better get things straightened out before I drive across Ohio next month . I hear there could be tack strips at the toll booths .

I like to hear other guys opinions , or procedures too . I'm never to old to learn something .

I figured I better get things straightened out before I drive across Ohio next month . I hear there could be tack strips at the toll booths .

I like to hear other guys opinions , or procedures too . I'm never to old to learn something .

Other opinions are darn helpful. Sometimes opens your eyes to something you overlooked.

Jim, you get into central Ohio and need a coffee break, give me a shout. Be glad to meet you somewhere.

Dwh7271":1t6a2nd6 said:

Other opinions are darn helpful. Sometimes opens your eyes to something you overlooked.

Jim, you get into central Ohio and need a coffee break, give me a shout. Be glad to meet you somewhere.

Dewey , I'll be on I80 when I cross Ohio . . if you're close let me know . It'll be either Saturday Oct 6 , or Sunday Oct 7 .there is a lot going on and I haven't made up my mind yet .

Back