Real economic stimulus......

cloverleaf

Handloader
Sep 10, 2006
Just came from another page where some fellas were discussing the fact that its hard to find AMERICAN MADE overalls. So next thing you know 2-3 guys post sites where you can get american made clotes for same price (or very close) shipped to your door.
So lets keep the money at home, in your neighbors pocket. If you know a good place to pick up a good amercan made product or service post it or a link on this thread. Maybe if we get enough traffic it could have its own page.

I'll start with this: Muzzle Brake - custom turned and installed. The one I shot was beautiful work and worked fantastic!
Contact Stu's Gunsmithing
3322 12th St. NE
St. Cloud Mn 56304
(320) 293-4867

Stu is a great youg guy. A real Gunsmith and Machinist not just a parts replacer.

Give him a call- no he aint a relative, (or me) and I dont work for him. <_<

What have you got??? CL

Speakin of stimulus, with TARP 1 , Tarp 2, and the "stimulus" bill, I figure it will be 3 trillion dollars before they are all done spending our money that we don't have. That comes to $13,000 per american. $30,000 Per american household. f

JUST GIVE ME THE MONEY. I'd be happy to stimulate jobs for Nosler, Leupold, Winchester, and Ruger, just to name a few.

How about spreading that money to the TAX PAYERS. And I mean the people who actually pay taxes because they will obviously be paying for it.
Medicare and Social Security taxes are NOT income taxes.
They are the biggest financial sceem ever dreamed up. I think Bernie Madoff will be going to jail for taking investors money to pay off other investors. Sounds like the social security plan doesn't it. The people who are working now are paying for the current claims and when we get old enough to draw SS some one else will be paying for it. If, and thats a big IF, the program is still able to function.

The government is sticking their filthy hands into everything we do. The biggest reason they do it is because we as a society let them. This counrty is headed to the edge of a cliff very fast. If we don't do something to stop it we all will be going over.
The sad thing is, I would consider moving to another country but, there isn't a better place to live.

i used to buy clothing made by prisoners in the stae penitentiary, it was called "prison blues" cant seem to find them anymore and not sure if they have a website. they wore really good and were reasonably priced. but i am sure its unethical to have inmates working in sweat shops.

+1 sniper- I could save my housing market and stimulate my share of the economy with that chunk of change :) No economics degree needed, CL