Redfield Scopes

C.Smith

Handloader
Oct 11, 2006
I just bought one of these over the weekend and I have to say I'm impressed with the features and quality of the glass for the money. I can't wait to try the long range marks to see how close they are to being on. I'm thinking of buying another one and putting in the safe for the next rifle that I buy.

Corey

I would like to give one of them a try on a rifle. They seem like excellent value for the money, and the Ballistic reticle seems pretty easy to use. Plus, having the click adjustments is a pretty nice feature for a value priced scope. Scotty

It also has a feature once it is sighted in that you can zero the dials and also adjust it that you have equal up and down movement.

Corey

Thats excellent, they packed alot of performance into the scope for the price they are getting for them. I would like to try one out, but right now, all my rifles have scopes, so I guess it is time for a new rifle! Scotty

Corey, are you still happy with the new redfield. I was seriously considering a 2x7 for my marlin 30:30. Just wondering if you have had a chance to use yours a while and still like it. Which power range did you buy? :?:

I bought one of the new Redfield Revolution 3x9x50 made in USA scopes and put her on a new 30-06 rifle.She tracked well and dialed right in.Nice scope,clear glass.Would recommend to anyone looking for a well made but fairly low priced scope.

Back