REMY 700-Personal 7 Mag-Cerakote

wildgene":gxqn81d5 said:
...very nice, CZ, now if you build a .325 WSM Scotty will be the only kid on the block that doesn't have one...

:roll: :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

I was waiting for you to get your 7mm WSM Gene! Man, how do you live without the 7WSM... :lol:

SJB358":2uglz2yl said:
wildgene":2uglz2yl said:
...very nice, CZ, now if you build a .325 WSM Scotty will be the only kid on the block that doesn't have one...

I was waiting for you to get your 7mm WSM Gene! Man, how do you live without the 7WSM... :lol:

Excellent observation, Scotty. You can shove one another into compliance with the WSM law.

SJB358":22e1ygwr said:
wildgene":22e1ygwr said:

...where the hell have you been, Scotty??? I got a 7mm WSM Mod 70 last fall, speaking of which, I still need to trade out the cheap aluminum rings & bases for the new steel ones that have been sitting on the bench for 2-3mos.

Very nice work on several nice rifles and they have turned out real nice and no doubt they shoot just as nice as they look !

wildgene":2ssucb4t said:
SJB358":2ssucb4t said:
wildgene":2ssucb4t said:

...where the hell have you been, Scotty??? I got a 7mm WSM Mod 70 last fall, speaking of which, I still need to trade out the cheap aluminum rings & bases for the new steel ones that have been sitting on the bench for 2-3mos.

Well I'll be! My apology Gene. Didn't remember that.

Well, I guess I'm back to looking for the 325 then.

SJB358":3tt4yqkt said:
wildgene":3tt4yqkt said:
SJB358":3tt4yqkt said:
wildgene":3tt4yqkt said:

Well I'll be! My apology Gene. Didn't remember that.

Well, I guess I'm back to looking for the 325 then.

...ain't nuthin fancy, Scotty, just one of the push feed Win., shoots good groups, but ya can't hit anything w/ it. Whoever put the scope on wasn't paying attention, didn't line up the rings on the aluminum bases & flattened the dovetail on one side, so there isn't enough adjustment to get it to center. But I only pd. $325 for it w/ a 3X9 VX-2 & a box of shells, add another $60 for new rings & bases, still a pretty good deal...

Weatherby finished.-
Weatherby .300Wby Mag barreled action.
High Tech stock.-
Foliage Green on metal
Desert sand, foliage Green, airbrush in black,microclear

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 264
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 264
Another beautiful job, CZ. You have the craft down to perfection. Lovely.

DrMike":2fwdm06w said:
Another beautiful job, CZ. You have the craft down to perfection. Lovely.
Dr. Mike must practice with the aerograph, will try to master it soon, the cammo pattern was custom cut, no stencil, and its the first time I use the aerograph, Im going to take some clases.
Thanks for your nice words, this is a rifle to -hunt- nothing fancy plain simple hunting rifle.
thanks again.

Back