Request for Nosler

I'd be one of the first in Canada to secure .358 calibre BTs for my .358 Win. You may be certain of that!

...Scotty will never buy a .325 WSM until there's a 220gr. Nosler, PT, ACB, ACBLR, so that should be on the top of the list... :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol:

358 BT - Would be nice... I just wish someone would reshoot 358Win data with newer powders and publish it. It's completely missing from Nosler 7. Doesn't really matter if all they would do was republish old data anyway.

wildgene":2gfzh34e said:
...Scotty will never buy a .325 WSM until there's a 220gr. Nosler, PT, ACB, ACBLR, so that should be on the top of the list... :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol:

My boy's 325 launches a 200 AB or PT at 3000 fps. He is happy.

FOTIS":1ff5nsny said:
wildgene":1ff5nsny said:

My boy's 325 launches a 200 AB or PT at 3000 fps. He is happy.

Care to share the specifics of his load? I'm only getting 2910 with a max load of RL-17.

dlove":kf6y7k5e said:
.358 Btip? I'll take 500 please.

I still have a few of the originals laying around. You missed out because there was a guy on LRH that had like 30 boxes of them a year or so ago.

IdahoCTD":15efmzft said:
dlove":15efmzft said:
.358 Btip? I'll take 500 please.

I still have a few of the originals laying around. You missed out because there was a guy on LRH that had like 30 boxes of them a year or so ago.

I got a couple boxes of them!

Your right Gene, if there was a 220 LRAB, I would have a hard time not rechambering my old 338 Win Mag to something .323. Heck, I still might, just not sure which one?

Oldtrader3":1g9e206e said:
I would like to have the 200 gr, .338 Ballistic Tip again!

When they run those 200 grain Ballistic Silvertips, I might try and grab some more of them. I know the 200 AB shoots really well in my 338 at around 3000. Might need to load up a couple more of them. Never got to shoot anything with them but I think they would carry the mail a long way.

Silent Sam":3qb1y3ce said:
358 BT - Would be nice... I just wish someone would reshoot 358Win data with newer powders and publish it. It's completely missing from Nosler 7. Doesn't really matter if all they would do was republish old data anyway.

Look on page 772. There's some data for the 225 gr. bullet.
Paul B.

G'Day Fella's,

Same here Fotis!
I would like to see the .338, 180grn B/Tip returned, as it was a great bullet on medium game out of my .338 Win Mag rifle!!!

Doh!
Homer

Back