riflemans rifle

old #7

Handloader
Sep 9, 2006
Congrats on the article in American Rifleman. The front page reads " the riflemans rifle....Nosler custom.
They tested the 280 AI with great results. I will be saving that issue.
I also seen the model 48 in Field and Stream.

I thought I saw the article on the new Nosler Custom 30-06 on the magazine rack at the store but when I reach to take it off the shelf and buy it - I WOKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dream - What a dream :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Thanks! The guys putting those things together appreciate the support. I haven't had a chance to read the article but I'm looking forward to it.

bullet- I'm pushin for you. I'm hoping for an '06 too. :wink:

I WANT ONE IN 300 WSM!!!! someday that is......... :cry:

Nosler4":ui981q7v said:
Thanks! The guys putting those things together appreciate the support. I haven't had a chance to read the article but I'm looking forward to it.

bullet- I'm pushin for you. I'm hoping for an '06 too. :wink:

Nosler4, that is a wonderful thing to say, that you are pushing for me and hoping for an 06. You are on the top of my list. Yeah, I thought you might like my little hint :lol:

PS I am so glad that the Nosler rifle is being written about put out there for guys to LUST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pop i have and love it .i pick it up for a bear hunt in maine (no bear :-( ).i have it toped with a swarovski z6

You're in luck! The 6.5-284 will be out next year! How many should I put you down for?? :wink:

john480":3ur02bpb said:
pop i have and love it .i pick it up for a bear hunt in maine (no bear :-( ).i have it toped with a swarovski z6

Lucky man!!!! :wink:

It'll be in the Model 48. We'll also be chambering it in 280 Ackley, 22-250 (Comes with a sand colored stock), and 338 Federal.

I don't think it'll be a very heavy barrel. From what I've seen it looks to fit in that "walking varmiter" class but we'll have to wait and see. Twist will be 1-14".

I knew I should have waited to buy my model 48 in 300 WSM. :grin: I was wanting a 280 AI , but went with the 300 WSM. Oh well!

Nosler 4 & Glockman.

Are these additional chamberings? or do they replace the existing list of cartridges which are currently offered in the model 48. Just curious.

How are the N.C.R.s in .270 Winchester progressing???
:? :?

old gmc in oz.

Back