Ruger PCC with upgrade

Thebear_78

Handloader
Sep 30, 2004
After enjoying the ruger pc carbine that I had gotten my daughter so much I decided to get one for myself. I found a company that made a chassis system for the PCC that really made it more versatile.

Condition red ordinance manufacturing or CROM. I really liked the look of his scout carbine setup. It consists of a magpul mossberg 500 buttstock and a modified Zhukov forend and set up to take Glock style magazines.

845f06c16ed2f884f1c8056fa1f37179.jpg

I mounted a trijicon MRO on the barrel mounted scout rail. It makes for a really handy little package. I’m looking forward to banging a little steel with it this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put 500 rounds thru the PCC today. I’m very impressed with how it handles. Zero recoil, fast handling and perfect functioning.

I'm getting interested in a Ruger PC9 and I found your thread. How accurate was it from the factory? How accurate is it with the CROM chassis now?

It was equally accurate out of the box as it is now. Using the red dot it shoots about 3” or so groups at 100 yards. But really haven’t been shooting it from a bench other than initial zero and to check drop at 100. There is about 8” off drop at 100

That CROM chassis looks cool, I'm just not understanding the purpose of $400-$500 of parts if it doesn't improve accuracy?

It’s all about handling and options of configuration. I’ll probably convert to s AS folding stock at some point.

7c9eecac661402dd878ed683058ce016.jpg

He is currently working on an adapter to use magpul Zhukov side folding stock, I’ll probably be going that route.

Back