Scope

Well the Minox 3-15x42 is ordered. Open box special. Thanks for the good info, I appreciate it.

Long

I suspect you will not find anything to complain about. I love my Minox.

I'm hoping with >4" eye relief when its cranked up to the higher magnifications it will still be pretty good even without constant eye relief.

Long

So how is that Minox working out for you?

I have them on my two, soon to be three, hunting rifles and swear by them.

longwinters":1kua7a75 said:
Well the Minox 3-15x42 is ordered. Open box special. Thanks for the good info, I appreciate it.

Long
I have that exact scope... did the open box special from CLNY for 299 early this year. It sets atop my RoyToy 257Roy and I love it. For that magnification, I simply don't think I could have done any better for the money. And FWIW... I have two ZA3 3-9s... one with the standard Mino-Plex on top of an M70 7WSM and the other with a Ger #4 atop a SS M77 MkII in 338WM. I haven't come to the point in optics where I can appreciate spending a grand on a scope... yet, but these Minox have me astounded for what I've spent.

It's ordered so I am hoping to get it next week. This week would be better and I have always received fast service from CL so maybe I'll be lucky. Then I could get it mounted and do a bit of shooting this weekend.

Long

longwinters":2fhq1ukn said:
I'm hoping with >4" eye relief when its cranked up to the higher magnifications it will still be pretty good even without constant eye relief.

Long

Mine works fine on the 3-9's and 2-10's I have.

Vince":2fhq1ukn said:
So how is that Minox working out for you?

I have them on my two, soon to be three, hunting rifles and swear by them.

I am with you Vince. I would and probably will buy more in the future. I like them a bunch. My experience with their customer service was excellent as well.

Got a note from CL. Seems they are out and the scope is on BO. They said that more should be coming in shortly.

So they receive "open box" from the factory?

Long

longwinters":21qbmcyk said:
Got a note from CL. Seems they are out and the scope is on BO. They said that more should be coming in shortly.

So they receive "open box" from the factory?

Long

I think they receive them from their distributors? No idea, but I'll take em!

I think those Minox open boxes are dang near impossible to beat for the price range. I really like my 2-10. Thanks Scotty!

Back