shipping

quickdeath

Beginner
Oct 4, 2006
hi guys,,,you tell me if this is right,,,put an order in for 200 .224 60 gr bt's and 100 .270 130 gr bt's on thurs. january 3rd,,,,got bank confirmation on mon.jan.7,,,order was tracked in LATE tues jan 8,,,delivery on the 15 of jan.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you mean to tell me it takes 12 days from placing the order to receiving it,,,PAID $11.50 for shipping and they'll do their job,,,BETTER GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER NOSLER,,,concerned nosler buyer,,, :evil: :evil: :evil:

I also placed an order with Nosler around the end or the beginning of the year. they sent me an e-mail that said they were busy with year end inventory and my order would be shipped shortly. I recieved my order just like they said, shortly.
Ordering things right around the holidays almost always is not a good idea if your in a hurry.

quickdeath":3le20y5h said:
hi guys,,,you tell me if this is right,,,put an order in for 200 .224 60 gr bt's and 100 .270 130 gr bt's on thurs. january 3rd,,,,got bank confirmation on mon.jan.7,,,order was tracked in LATE tues jan 8,,,delivery on the 15 of jan.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you mean to tell me it takes 12 days from placing the order to receiving it,,,PAID $11.50 for shipping and they'll do their job,,,BETTER GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER NOSLER,,,concerned nosler buyer,,, :evil: :evil: :evil:

Patience Grasshopper!!!!! If you need bullets ASAP, you should have ordered firsts from someone or purchased locally. The ability to buy Nosler seconds is a benefit, do you see Barnes, Sierra, Remington or any other bullet maker selling seconds to the public???????

We do inventory every year after the holidays, unfortunately this delays orders just after the new year. There was a notice that came up right before you entered your credit card information, but if you've gone through the process before it would have been pretty easy to miss. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

I can't even order from the SPS but I don't think quickdeath is asking for any special priority just timely shipping. It sounds like old # 7 got his order in good time. JusMo keep working on getting them up north.

Alan.

pacer97":3iy5eikp said:
JusMo keep working on getting them up north.

Nothing would make me happier. :grin: Hey, watch for our new commercial on WildTV that should be running soon. We just got it finished.

shipping to the lovely state of tennessee from noslerland is seldom brisk; nonetheless things do arrive in a timely fashion in relation to the distance. i echo the sentiment that one need not worry about sudden shipping with 2nds.... just don't let your inventory get so low that time pressures add some discomfort to the process.

regards to all.

Hey, I feel your pain, as I am in Alaska! But those guys have done a real good job of getting my stuff out in a reasonable time. I ordered some stuff from Midway right after Christmas and it took them an extra few days to get it all rounded up because of inventory crap.

Back