SPS deals!

been waiting to order the 7mm 140 BTs untill I had some other bullets I could order too, tonight the 6mm AccuBond comes online so I try to order a few of those to go along with the BT's

NY Safe Act screws me over again! shipping to NY is not an option hopefully SPS gets this resolved very sad day here

tim629":p740dq8i said:
NY Safe Act screws me over again! shipping to NY is not an option hopefully SPS gets this resolved very sad day here

That stinks! I can see why you would be bummed out.

2013 Blacktail. Nosler 150 E-Tip factory 2nds. 280 Remington

busyqepa.jpg

Kudos to the Pro Shop. Left a notice to be e-mailed when 300 grain .375 Partitions became available. Got the notice on Thursday. Ordered them late Thursday night along with some other bullets and they arrived this afternoon. Can't beat that unless I drive to Bend and pick them up personally.

SPS discounted the 168 grain C.C.'s, and the 223 bulk seconds is a good deal too.
Russ

An excellent bullet in many 35 calibre cartridges. I could utilise all of the remaining boxes.

Welcome aboard, GaryLC. Always glad to see new people posting. Hope to learn a bit about you shortly.

Somebody pinch me.... Of course I just paid full price for 2 boxes that I actually found!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-29-22-07-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-29-22-07-03.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 833
Back