SPS migrating to Nosler.com - did us vets lose our discount?

TRexF16

Beginner
Jan 30, 2020
Got an email today to this effect. Went to Nosler.com and signed in. I was certified with SPS for the 10% LEO/Military discount on all Nosler blems. I put some blems in my cart with Nosler.com and went through the checkout process and never saw the discount.
Sent a message to Nosler asking about the discount, and would it still be honored. Waiting for a reply. Anybody have any insight into this?

I'll post whatever I hear.

Thanks,
Rex

I used the verify deal to claim my vet discount. Said it will take effect in my cart. It didn’t. I still ordered since they had 338 225 ABs and know they don’t usually last long. Hopefully they sort it out.

My SPS login won't work at Nosler.com, and I'd be willing to bet all my purchase history was wiped.

Edit - yep, had to create a Nosler login. All my purchase history with SPS is gone.

Last edited:
I haven't bought from SPS in a long time but then they haven't had any 185gr JHP bullet I liked to shoot in my 1911 for a long time and I half believe Alanta arms buys everything they produce to load for the Military pistol teams.

I had to populate all my info again including verification of my Military status. Past orders did not appear either. I guess if you don’t already have a Nosler account you would have to create one.

All of my account information and history is intact.

JD338

Sheesh. It competence and customer focus really this hard?

Sorry, sorry, I should breath more. This is just not going to help my blood pressure.

I haven't yet received a response from Nosler regarding the question I posted, but I did get an auto-response acknowledging its receipt. I'll keep you posted.
If I already had a log-on to use this forum, is that the same as already having a Nosler account? Because I can't find a way to add military status to my account.

Thanks,
Rex

[EDIT] I did log on to Nosler.com. I looked at My Orders and only 4 SPS orders from 2021 were there. Nothing more recent though there have been a lot. My Wishlist contained no items. And I can't find any way to add Military status.

Last edited:
I haven't yet received a response from Nosler regarding the question I posted, but I did get an auto-response acknowledging its receipt. I'll keep you posted.
If I already had a log-on to use this forum, is that the same as already having a Nosler account? Because I can't find a way to add military status to my account.

Thanks,
Rex

[EDIT] I did log on to Nosler.com. I looked at My Orders and only 4 SPS orders from 2021 were there. Nothing more recent though there have been a lot. My Wishlist contained no items. And I can't find any way to add Military status.
Man, I hope they work this through quickly. That would be a real downer.

Thanks,
Rex

You need to use the drop downs to add your military status.
EXPLORE then INFORMATION then MIL/LEO

Attachments

• IMG_2481.png
    IMG_2481.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 9
I haven't bought from SPS in a long time but then they haven't had any 185gr JHP bullet I liked to shoot in my 1911 for a long time and I half believe Alanta arms buys everything they produce to load for the Military pistol teams.
That is one heck of an accurate bullet! Glad I've got quite a few stashed.

Guy

That is one heck of an accurate bullet! Glad I've got quite a few stashed.

Guy
I only used them at Camp Perry for the National matches and then only for the 50yd line slow fire. Lead shoots just as well at 25yds and it saves bullets and is less expensive.
I ran out during covid and found they were unavailable since they were being bought as soon as they hit the web page.
I have other bullets I can load so I'm not worried about using just them.

I found the place to add my military status. On the home page (www.nosler.com), scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page (on my laptop display - not sure on the phone) and there's a link to accomplish it. Was fast and easy.
Says it'll be 10% off ALL Nosler products, not just seconds.
So it didn't carry over from SPS, but it's easy to fix it.

Cheers,
Rex

Shooter's Pro Shop has always been a part of Nosler. It is located on their Bend, Oregon campus and is an outlet for things like over-runs and blems. Many have cannelures for other companies that load their bullets. The only other difference I have seen in their blems is that they come in a bag instead of a box. Nosler doesn't let defects out the door.

Just like orders under SPS , Fedex extended the delivery date twice. But hey, free stickers😁
IMG_4793.jpeg

Back