Stolen Item

Vince

Handloader
May 26, 2012
Not Mine
Copied and Pasted from another site. Some light fingered Larry needs to get caught.

REWARD… $3,000.00 for recovery
My WW2 training aid… a “Double sized BAR cutaway, non firing tool for troop training” About 6 feet long, made from aluminum… fairly rare… STOLEN from my old welding shop on RM 2243 in Leander, Texas
Reward for return, arrest and conviction of the thief… they also stripped all of the large gauge Copper from the shop… I had upgraded the whole shop with 400 amp service throughout the shop, plus they stole all of the A/C heavy wire… just amazing how thieves will tear apart buildings to get 10 cents on the dollar… this will probably cost 50k to repair…
Please keep a lookout… if one “shows up for sale”, etc
Thank you
Now, how do I get this posted on some of the gun sites??? help, please

Attachments

• IMG_1527.jpeg
    IMG_1527.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 15
Typical tweakers.

I worked a lot of cases where the workers building a new housing development were the same guys who came back at night and stole the wire they'd been paid to install during daylight.... Meth did bad things to otherwise hard working guys. :(

In this case, whoever did it also grabbed the rifle 'cause it was easy. Probably don't even know what they have, unless they haunt firearms related web sites/forums.

Guy

When I've had to have worker fellows in my home - to install new heated ceramic tile flooring, the new air conditioner, or whatever. Things I couldn't do. They NEVER saw my firearms. No doubt they figured out that I had a hunting rifle from all the antlers and the bear rug, etc... But no guns were in sight. They were all locked up in the gun safe. Some may have seen the gun safe and even my reloading gear. But they never saw the guns. A few of us talked a bit about hunting when they asked about the bear rugs or the antlers...

Be careful who gets invited into your homes, and what you let them see.

Guy

When I've had to have worker fellows in my home - to install new heated ceramic tile flooring, the new air conditioner, or whatever. Things I couldn't do. They NEVER saw my firearms. No doubt they figured out that I had a hunting rifle from all the antlers and the bear rug, etc... But no guns were in sight. They were all locked up in the gun safe. Some may have seen the gun safe and even my reloading gear. But they never saw the guns. A few of us talked a bit about hunting when they asked about the bear rugs or the antlers...

Guy
Solid advice, Guy.

Guy
^^^ THIS ^^^

JD338

Back