Stoney Point Target Knobs

I have them on my leupold Vari-X III 6.5x20 on a 22-250 and work fine,no problems here.I'd say they were worth the $ compared to buying a scope already equipped with target knobs.

If they fit a current scope that you have then try them as they work fine. The best part will be that if you tire of them they can be removed. This is way better than being stuck with a scope with those knobs that stick way out.

Most new scopes have knobs that can be adjusted with your fingers. This is all that you need for field work.

Just order one knob. Elevation is all you need anyway.

Once you zero rifle can you lock elevtion dial to zero (so it will not go down but only up)?

The cap can be loosened and then set to zero, yes.

I am going to use mine tommorrow. It's on a Swift that really does not need such a knob! I only have it on the elevation. Make for more room in the safe!

I'll let you know, I just ordered a set today.

JD338

I've got one on each of my XP100's Leupold elevation knobs. They're simple and return to zero everytime.

I was very disappointed in them. I sent my scope back to Leupold and had the M1 dials instulled. I am very pleased with the M1 dials. Its the way to go. Put the money spent on the Stoney Point knobs towards the M1 dials and don't look back.

JD338

Back