Syria

The administration has set up a catastrophe. There is little reason for us to have boots on the ground, but the administration has fumbled the ball for two years. I anticipate that the President will fling a couple of cruise missiles at insignificant targets, irritating everyone involved, aggravating the Russians and the Chinese, making a complex situation more complex still. When foreign policy consists of a speech intended to awe the world, the world becomes a very dangerous place.

Doc, I don't think Obama has the nerve for that. The Russians have already told him to take a step back. The one major issue is no one knows who used the gas. It came out this morning that evidence is now leaning toward the rebels use of gas. Nothing would surprise me as the rebels consist of many different groups including those who wish us harm. Obama has successfully screwed up Libya, Egypt and now he's working on Syria.

How could a would-be ins. salesman know whats best for a foriegn country, when he ain't doin' so good right at home?

I say let them figure it out for themselves. Develop the energy resources we have right here in North America so we don't need imported petroleum, then let the Middle East go. Far too many of our soldiers have been killed or wounded already for a people who don't appreciate the sacrifice.

BeeTee":2tcypdvo said:
I say let them figure it out for themselves. Develop the energy resources we have right here in North America so we don't need imported petroleum, then let the Middle East go. Far too many of our soldiers have been killed or wounded already for a people who don't appreciate the sacrifice.

Hear, hear! The President's worldview and lack of nerve will lead him to use the military to start something for which he is unprepared to see through. That is the terrible part of the equation. We've witnessed enough of these halfhearted efforts at what the politicians enjoy speaking of as "nation building." The Muslims don't want to build nations, they want to destroy nations. Leave them alone; but he will spill American blood because his big mouth has overloaded his backside; he can't afford to lose face in his own estimate.

What barry has lost track of is the fact that those folks in that region of the world have been killing each other for 1000s of years. And technology being what it is, .... well, its gone from sticks and clubs to guided missles and bombs.

BeeTee said it well,

While you guys have been looking at this He used his Executive powers to in act NEW GUN CONTROL. Sorry for the caps just pissed off at his cowardly ways of trying to become the first Dictator of the USA.

truck driver":1rh1zuz3 said:
While you guys have been looking at this He used his Executive powers to in act NEW GUN CONTROL. Sorry for the caps just pissed off at his cowardly ways of trying to become the first Dictator of the USA.

TD,

You are correct, he is a tator Dic

JD338

I see NO compelling reason for U.S. military intervention in yet another middle eastern nation.

It's their war. Neither side particularly likes us. Not worth one kid from Iowa. Not one.

Monitor it. Be aware of what's happening. Just watch & wait. We don't need to shed blood in this. Theirs or ours.

Guy

I'm not sure I know how to put this. Why is it the this country seems to want to butt inot other country's affairs and try to make them do it "our way"? What's wrong with that picture? Am I missing something? Seems to me our government is just as corrupt as any other country's so is our's really any better these days? I got mad last night. Madder'n hell to be exact. The Republican Party called to ask for money. I told them that they controlled the house yet with all Obama has done to destroy this country they have done nothing. His so many violations of the Constituion are enough for impeachment yet you do nothing. You couldn't even put up a decent candidate to replace him. I'm sure your boss Soros is very happy with your performance. I then told them I am on the Do Not Call List so do not call me again EVER!
I don't think that made his day. :lol: Maybe if more people responded in kind they might get the message. Probably not. :x
Paul B.

The president, uncapitalized due to lack of respect, is not fundamentally an American.

That gives him a view not originating in America. I do not see him acting in American interest. It's their problem not our's and not worth American lives.

IF we go boots on the ground, I think it could be the beginning of World War III? Please correct me if I am wrong, but if China and Russia saying dont do it, isnt that just asking for trouble?

I agree ajvigs, we definately need to stay out of this one, I think this is their business and not the US.

If this is inapropriate please delete but these floats were featured in a parade in Germany and shows what the people of this country thinks of our president.

Attachments

• mime-attachment.jpg
    mime-attachment.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3,802
  • mime-attachment2.jpg
    mime-attachment2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3,802
  • mime-attachment3.jpg
    mime-attachment3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3,803
  • mime-attachment4.jpg
    mime-attachment4.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3,802
  • mime-attachment5.jpg
    mime-attachment5.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3,802
We have been put in a very bad position by our leaders in DC.

If we strike, it will escalate the dislike of Americans through out the world. Expect oil prices to go to unheard of record prices which will cripple us at the gas pumps. The French are the only ones who are supporting a military strike...not good!

If we don't strike after stating that we will, no one will take us serious....I don't think they do anyways under the current administration.

JD338

Obama thinks he's being smart now. He has decided to take his request for Syria action to congress and let them debate it. First off, Congress isn't due back for two weeks from their summer recess. (time element). Secondly, in doing this he now puts the onus on Congress and figures they are not going to approve any type of strike and therefore it absolves him of the responsibility. He knows the American people are against military action and he wants to now come out again looking like a good guy and congress being the numbskulls. What a useless turd.

And now our military is speaking out...

Attachments

• 1186141_10153258375360019_1476406656_n.jpg
    1186141_10153258375360019_1476406656_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3,759
  • 1235177_10153260477395019_346036472_n.jpg
    1235177_10153260477395019_346036472_n.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3,759
  • 1235399_602174779826503_1656604366_n-465x620.jpg
    1235399_602174779826503_1656604366_n-465x620.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3,760
I believe those pictures were provided by the Syrian Electronic Army on a hack at marine.com.

DrMike":2umgkxpr said:
I believe those pictures were provided by the Syrian Electronic Army on a hack at marine.com.
I'm not a hand writing anylist but they look to be writen by the same person.
I do believe you are right DrMike.
The pics I posted of the floats came my way from a friend threw my E-mail and don't appear tohave been photo shoped.

Back