Testing the 6BR / 95 SMK

Pretty awesome rifle Mark. That 6 BR is a wonder round.

A pretty good fellow I know uses the BRX for 1000 yard silhouette stuff. Those boys are some kinda serious. They have a heavy gun and light gun set up. He’s said a few times if conditions are right that a 6 BRX or Dasher will wipe the floor with the 7’s and 300’s out there since they can be shot faster and are naturally just crazy accurate.

They make how I load feel like I use a 5lb hammer compared to the things they do in order to eek out a bit of extra accuracy.

Pretty awesome rifle Mark. That 6 BR is a wonder round.

A pretty good fellow I know uses the BRX for 1000 yard silhouette stuff. Those boys are some kinda serious. They have a heavy gun and light gun set up. He’s said a few times if conditions are right that a 6 BRX or Dasher will wipe the floor with the 7’s and 300’s out there since they can be shot faster and are naturally just crazy accurate.

They make how I load feel like I use a 5lb hammer compared to the things they do in order to eek out a bit of extra accuracy.
Thanks Scotty, those BRA, BRX and Dasher have better advantages at long ranges over the 6BR especially when it comes to windy conditions. It also takes more prepping time like fireforming brass and trimming. The BR is like a mouse compared to its big brothers.

Last edited:
Thanks Scotty, those BRA, BRX and Dasher have better advantages at long ranges over the 6BR especially when it comes to windy conditions. It also takes more prepping time. The BR is like a mouse compared to its big brothers.
Ha. Okay. I’ve never handled one of them or any of them actually. They’re little squirts.

that's a great looking load . I think you'll do just fine with it .

I sighted in , and broke inthe bbl on a 6 Dasher a while ago . it was crazy accurate , at 100 yards . it was almost like I couldn't get it to shoot outside the group .

Back