Testosterone Dropping, getting old, or just frugal?

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
I've set out to organize my garage and tools, so I went to Walmart for some lockable plastic "footlocker" type totes. The ones I found were $58.00 for black, or the teal ones with pink trim are on clearance for $22.00..I loaded up all the clearance ones they had. In my not to distant past I would have never purchased them, and paid-up for the manly ones. Although my son in law pointed out , "What thief would expect reloading presses and rip saws to be in pink footlockers" ? Funny how priorities change with age.

I've set out to organize my garage and tools, so I went to Walmart for some lockable plastic "footlocker" type totes. The ones I found were $58.00 for black, or the teal ones with pink trim are on clearance for $22.00..I loaded up all the clearance ones they had. In my not to distant past I would have never purchased them, and paid-up for the manly ones. Although my son in law pointed out , "What thief would expect reloading presses and rip saws to be in pink footlockers" ? Funny how priorities change with age.
Ain't it the truth! I happen to like teal with pink trim, especially when they are on sale.:love:

Estrogen, progesterone and testosterone have left the building ( body ),------actually years ago!

However, I dont listen to "Pink", I dont drink Pepto Bismol, and no Savage Rascals are allowed into my husbands man cave. Although he has passed, I know he would agree

Back