The New 223 is here!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Just picked her up!

Lipsey's Stainless Steel Special

Ruger #1V 223 Rem 26" bull barrel rifled 1:8 twist.

Looks a lot better in "person" :lol:

Wow. Looks beautiful. Can't wait to see those 75 AMaxs laid up in little knot holes.

Pretty doggone sweet. I'm hooked on Number One rifles...

Enjoy her Fotis, she's got all sorts of potential!

Guy

So with the 223
5D1D2E18-EDE8-4705-B0A9-345DF14782CD_zps6whiyae9.jpg

the 264 mag

gUAgFt6l.jpg

and the 458 Lott

I can do all my hunting! :mrgreen:

All lovely work on the stocks. You are correct that the range of cartridges would allow hunting about anything you wish to hunt.

Fotis - years ago I had a 1V in .25-06, that shot my handloads (good dies etc) very well. It would put three 100 gr Sierra soft points into .3" at 100 yards - time after time.

Sadly, I sold it and several other firearms in a financial crunch time. I truly wish I had that one back.

Hope your .223 is as accurate! (y)

Guy

Hope she shoots Fotis. She sure is pretty. I love those Ruger #1's as well. They are fantastic rifles.

David

It's a beaut, Fotis.

Q: Are we to believe that you've pared your collection down to three rifles?? Or, you just sayin' "I could?"

Thats a good lookin rifle. If you shoot some of the new 50 grain Lead Free Ballistic Tips be sure to share the results with us.

Very nice buddy, congratulations. I'm sure it will be a shooter.

JD338

RiverRider":11a6db6z said:
It's a beaut, Fotis.

Q: Are we to believe that you've pared your collection down to three rifles?? Or, you just sayin' "I could?"

No way but I can if need be!!!! It was just a hypothetical! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Okay then...no need to ask "where is the real Fotis and what have you done with him?"

:wink:

RiverRider":3eh3bevv said:
Okay then...no need to ask "where is the real Fotis and what have you done with him?"

:wink:

Nope!

:lol:

FOTIS":11zdn6z2 said:
So with the 223
5D1D2E18-EDE8-4705-B0A9-345DF14782CD_zps6whiyae9.jpg

the 264 mag

gUAgFt6l.jpg

and the 458 Lott

I can do all my hunting! :mrgreen:

The Holy trinity!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Very nice, that's a beautiful group of rifles, but there are so, so many niches to fill, so you had better keep the rest (y) (y)

Back