Tikka T3 vs T3x

280Hunter":vu61vrle said:
I purchased additional M plus magazines for longer bullets in my Tikka T3X 7-08 which I also tried in my T3, it feeds but not great in the T3.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Where did you get the mag from? I’d like one for my 7-08 as well.

When I started experimenting with the 150 eldx I bought a long action bolt stop for my -08 so I could load long. Using a .30-06 length magazine and the long bolt stop I developed a great load, and it cycles like butter.

P

pharmseller":3f7dtvtq said:
When I started experimenting with the 150 eldx I bought a long action bolt stop for my -08 so I could load long. Using a .30-06 length magazine and the long bolt stop I developed a great load, and it cycles like butter.

P

Vendor for that stuff Pharm?

SJB358":3hx2ere3 said:
pharmseller":3hx2ere3 said:

P

That's where I bought my magazines, straight from Beretta

280Hunter":3sc66ad3 said:
SJB358":3sc66ad3 said:
pharmseller":3sc66ad3 said:

P

That's where I bought my magazines, straight from Beretta

Got it! Thank you

brownells sold the bolt stop kit and the long action magazines . I bought from them a year or two ago .

Back