Vortex Razor 3x15x42 HD LHT

SJB358":3de6kjrm said:
A buddy at home just grabbed one for a 30 Nosler build.

I’ve only seen the one Fotis had, but after handling it a bit I’d give one a try. At 3-15x I’d be okay with the SFP probably.

I like the SFP . I've looked through some FFP scopes , at lower power I have trouble seeing the fine reticle . I'm starting to look for a light weight scope , this seems to be about what I'm looking for .

jimbires":2mn416v9 said:
SJB358":2mn416v9 said:

I’ve only seen the one Fotis had, but after handling it a bit I’d give one a try. At 3-15x I’d be okay with the SFP probably.

I like the SFP . I've looked through some FFP scopes , at lower power I have trouble seeing the fine reticle . I'm starting to look for a light weight scope , this seems to be about what I'm looking for .

I haven't ever had a Vortex on one of my own rifles, but these aren't too bad for their price and capabilities. I'd love to hear of someone wearing one out dialing a bit back and forth myself just to verify it'll work, but they seem decent.

SJB358":1cj6tnw1 said:
jimbires":1cj6tnw1 said:
SJB358":1cj6tnw1 said:

I haven't ever had a Vortex on one of my own rifles, but these aren't too bad for their price and capabilities. I'd love to hear of someone wearing one out dialing a bit back and forth myself just to verify it'll work, but they seem decent.

I don't know of anyone either , that has put some twisting on one . I have a set of razor bino's . I think the glass is near the top . if these scopes have great glass and repeatable turrets , they are a steal at the price . a guy can do a lot of hunting with a 3-15 scope .

jimbires":2crkp4y5 said:
SJB358":2crkp4y5 said:
jimbires":2crkp4y5 said:
SJB358":2crkp4y5 said:

I don't know of anyone either , that has put some twisting on one . I have a set of razor bino's . I think the glass is near the top . if these scopes have great glass and repeatable turrets , they are a steal at the price . a guy can do a lot of hunting with a 3-15 scope .

Yes sir. I will get a peek at one soon. I’ll definitely be seeing what it does.

I’ve got no complaints with the one on my havak. It’s performed very well across the board and is a perfect pairing with the light havak rifle.

Hopefully I can use it on a few caribou next month to really give it a field test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back