well

Ridge_Runner

Handloader
Sep 29, 2006
have convinced myself that I need a 6mm ARC, don't know why but I have. have a spare lower so going to order a 22" upper from AR15 parts, ordered a vortex 6x24 diamondback tactical FFP, will probably go with a RRA NM trigger, now if I can just find brass and primers!

I really like mine. It definitely isn’t getting the attention it deserves from me. Luckily I have gobs of brass for the 3 Grendel’s in the family. It was fairly simple to form it to 6 ARC.

grendel brass is scarce also, have found none since I bought my grendel in 2021. hoping things open up a bit.

Bought an upper for one, waiting to source sufficient brass and mags before I pick up any other cartridge-specific parts. Probably going to go 16" or 18" on mine... still pondering if I want to jump through the hoops for a can. My initial thought was to get a 1-10ish LPVO, but I may go with a regular optic that cranks to 12-15x after giving some thought to the whole purpose of the ARC... long range.

If I can find brass. And mags. And get off my lazy butt and actually order them.

Bought an upper for one, waiting to source sufficient brass and mags before I pick up any other cartridge-specific parts. Probably going to go 16" or 18" on mine... still pondering if I want to jump through the hoops for a can. My initial thought was to get a 1-10ish LPVO, but I may go with a regular optic that cranks to 12-15x after giving some thought to the whole purpose of the ARC... long range.

If I can find brass. And mags. And get off my lazy butt and actually order them.
6.5 grendel is easily sized to 6 arc,

Back