What is your favorite critter to hunt?

Sika Deer in the forests and hills of Wicklow. A Sika has a 7th sense never mind a 6th so they are always very difficult to get to grips with.

I'd have to say mule deer with my muzzleloader. The weather is so much better and I definitely connect more readily than I do elk hunting with a rifle, though I enjoy both.

Hi Guys, I love hunting all game including birds.
I have been blessed to be born and raised in Saskatchewan the hunt I most enjoy is the monster whitetails that makes our province famous.

PS. I can never post photos as I am really computer stupid! But if people do not mine sending me their email I will send photos of a number of our hunts.

Blessings,
Dan

As sask boy says lucky to be in any western province for hunting. Where I live in Alberta, from my door step I can hunt, Whitetails, Mulies, and moose, Elk is a 2hr drive, Anteleope is a 3hr drive if you can get drawn. The main waterfowl flyway is all around us, plentiful upland birds as well. I love hunting moose I just hate when some fool actually shoots one, fun ends and the work begins!!!

Hands down, without a doubt it's got to be Elk. They are the coolest critter to hunt...they're vocal, they respond to calling, rarely is there just one in a group, they live in cool places and you can hunt them with a buddy.

A close second is turkey....mainly for all the same reasons.

Back