What's New Nosler

1100 Remington Man

Handloader
May 1, 2007
I'm kind of surprised we have not heard anything from Nosler of New products for 2021. I know all Manfactures of ammunition products are busy but usually that does not stop development of new products. Just curious.

I think they should skip a year and catch up on the old stuff.

That said if they introduce something I would love a 125-130 gr ABLR in .257 for my 1:7 twist

I agree with Fotis on businesses should get a handle on their existing products.

Having said that - Sierra looks to have expanded their Game Changer line with some additional entries on their website. Not a word though on them in the normal channels / web search shows nothing.

Point being, Shot Show was canceled this year, so it is quite possible that the normal release systems - press announcements, pickup by the magazines / testing and or reviews, product shipping, etc. are being done haphazardly.

Brownells had the "Not Show" - https://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapid=8 ... show-event - which was a virtual release of a ton of products - mostly guns, accessories and or optics. I didn't see much in the way of new cartridges, bullets, or powder - again I was looking for Sierra's GC press release. Some new brass on the market though.

FOTIS":jnedqgs9 said:

That said if they introduce something I would love a 125-130 gr ABLR in .257 for my 1:7 twist

Fotis, have you looked at the Black jack bullet? It’s a 131 grain .257 bullet . Maybe what you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup got them loaded up and the 130 gr Hammers

FOTIS":tyj3tjna said:

257 WBY with a 1:7 twist?

FOTIS":j49pyzhh said:

I also agree ... start catching up on what they already have. I have their Model 48 in .30 Nosler, I reload 99.5% of the time with Nosler bullets, but it would be nice to also have their factory ammo once again...

I'd like to see them put their efforts into getting their existing products back on the store shelves.

Nosler has new products that they will be introducing in the near future.

JD338

bob_dobalina":1ezea0bv said:
FOTIS":1ezea0bv said:

257 WBY with a 1:7 twist?

25-06 Ackely Imp

KnQXVBrl.jpg

0JNZh9gl.jpg

Back