When in Tempe AZ.... The Med Fresh Grill - AA+++

nodak7mm

Handloader
Jan 19, 2008
Okay, I am on the road alot and see my share of restaurants, most are just average fare and almost dispize the "chains" (Chilis, TGIFs, etc..)

But, tonight I ate at the Med Fresh Grill in the Mill Ave District (ASU Campus area). Holy Grape leaves NoslerMan, this is a great local place. It is Mediterrainen-Turkish flavor food.

Had a great big huge Gyro with awesome Tjaziki & Tahini sauces on the side, a big ol side salad that was fresh & appealing with a killer homade dressing of somesort. And topped it off with a piece of Baklava that was simple to die for. I have not had such good med food since I left Detroit 15 yrs ago. The Baklava is so good I am thinking about going back for another piece....

Dang how bout a posting restaurant review thread when you go to an great place like such. I think its a great idea..

Rod

Man, your review makes me want to go to Tempe just so I can try the menu at that restaurant. I do love good Greek (Mediterranean) food.

Rod here's another one for you or ANYONE traveling near Phoenix AZ to try. It is a BBQ joint, and oh my is it good! There are a couple, and they are called Dillons.

Dillons @ 20585 N. 59th in Glendale AZ

Dillons @ 8706 W. Thunderbird Road in Peoria AZ

nodak7mm":2sfu54tw said:
Dang how bout a posting restaurant review thread when you go to an great place like such. I think its a great idea..
Rod

Great Idea Rod: Here's to add to your restaurant thread.

Naps Grill- 220 N. 2nd Hamilton MT BEST burgers, Philly Cheese steak, & Chicken sandwiches you will ever eat! Great fries & onion rings too.

Yesterdays Cafe- 40 miles south of Dillon MT on I-15. Sits in an old ONE Room schoolhouse. Fresh baked pies and other foods, family meals. Last time I was there for lunch I had a prime-rib sandwich. It came on a fresh (made right there ) bun that was very big. The slab of prime-rib was about 1/2" thick and stuck out around the edges of the bun all the way around by about 1/2"! It was fantastic. Oh my the pie, did I mention pie!!

Back