Where are the 260gr .375 accubonds

whelen35

Beginner
Jun 28, 2012
Can't find these bullets anywhere. Did nosler stop making them? Lots of 260 partitions but my rifle really prefers the AccuBond. Is there any help out there?
thanks

whelen35":2gx2ta1z said:
Can't find these bullets anywhere. Did nosler stop making them? Lots of 260 partitions but my rifle really prefers the AccuBond. Is there any help out there?
thanks
In the same boat. Would like to try the 300gr. Accubonds in the 375 Ruger. Going to try some 300gr. Partitions. May try some 350gr. Woodleigh's also.

Not sure where you are located Whelen35 but I know here in Saskatchewan it is hard to pick up any Accubonds :evil: it really is hit & miss. When I find a few I buy them up if I can use them.

Blessings,
Dan

Nosler still offers the 375 260 gr AB and they will be run sometime this year.
They are just running more of the more popular calibers.

JD338

JD338":st1n530h said:
Nosler still offers the 375 260 gr AB and they will be run sometime this year.
They are just running more of the more popular calibers.

JD338
Thanks JD338 that is music to my ears, I will make sure and stock up when they start showing up. Got to love this forum with responses like this.

sask boy":3573g533 said:
Not sure where you are located Whelen35 but I know here in Saskatchewan it is hard to pick up any Accubonds :evil: it really is hit & miss. When I find a few I buy them up if I can use them.

Blessings,
Dan

Same thing here in Alberta.... I seen a dozen boxes of 260gr AB's yesterday.

I've got a couple of boxes. With their accuracy and performance on bear... I LIKE those 260's!

Am practicing with my .375's using Hornady bullets, but I'll have the Accubonds loaded for bear & elk season again!

Guy

I need to stock up on some as well. My 375Ruger loves them. Getting .25" groups with H100V doing 2730 fps. I know I'm 100 fps under my Ramshot Big Game load, but it sure shoots a lot better, and if a lot more fun to shoot!

I have smashed two elk and a nice buck with them, they are one impressive bullet for sure!

Back