Wilson bushing

30-338

Handloader
Jun 12, 2009
REDDING_BUSHING.jpg

Almost forgot these

Idaho_Elk_Huntr":1wdlf2e7 said:
??? steel?

I have some carbide bushing and I started using steel bushing long before Redding stated making bushing or their dies and never had a problem. I use the small expander that comes extra with the type S dies so I really don't work the necks all that much.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr":3664aiu4 said:
small expander? I have S dies and I didnt get any extra. So how much smaller are they?

I guerss I called it the wrong thing but here is what it is

A decapping pin retainer is also supplied with all Type S - Bushing Dies. This enables neck sizing without the use of the size button for those who sort and/or turn case necks for uniformity.

If your bushing die is set up right you don't need that large expander just use that small pin.

Idaho, if you didn't get one, call Redding. The dies for my 204 didn't have one, called them and they supplied me with one. Or you can use the next size smaller expander ball.Rick.

are they small and black?? If so that was what was in them when I got them and they didnt have the actual expander with them. I emailed Redding and told them and they had the expander balls to me in 3 days.

Back