Win 70 super grade in 7 mm wsm

Being a Super Grade...I'd say it will go for around $850...but then, there may be a demand for M70's in 7mm WSM because the options are limited...ahhh, I still say $850-$900 for NIB.

The 7mm WSM is worth it too...that sucker has got some reach.

My 7WSM stainless featherweight was one of the final rifles put out of the New Haven plant. Fit and finish were a tad rough. However, it has shot very well from the day I purchased it. All my New Haven rifles shot well enough; they were just rough in finish. That is some handsome wood on the rifle. I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up if the price were right. I wouldn't think it would be any more expensive than one of the newer rifles. I really don't believe there is that much difference in value between Canada and the USA at the present, and the current production Super Grades are selling in the vicinity of $1400 here.

If I was south of the border, I would be placing a bid on it for sure. My son is really interested in one and especially in that caliber.
Mike is right on with price as I can pick one up here in Regina for 1300.00 & change.
If you need anymore encouragement I would talk with Scotty or Fotis they are always buying I mean, keeping people on a even keel :wink:

Blessings,
Dan

Ridgerunner665":24jh90z0 said:
Being a Super Grade...I'd say it will go for around $850...but then, there may be a demand for M70's in 7mm WSM because the options are limited...ahhh, I still say $850-$900 for NIB.

The 7mm WSM is worth it too...that sucker has got some reach.

Love the 7WSM! Very awesome round. It is growing slowly toward the top of my heap!

SJB358":2tirtz2f said:
Love the 7WSM! Very awesome round. It is growing slowly toward the top of my heap!

Didn't take that long at all for me. But then, for a long time it was essentially unavailable to find in new rifles. Maybe that's why I like it so much!

Yikes 1265 and reserve not met. Guy is proud of his guns huh?

He is banking on a perceived lack of availability. Undoubtedly, many of those bidding have their own reasons, but some likely have no idea of value. It is what makes gun auctions so fascinating to watch.

Ah crap. I didn't even know that it was back. For $1300, I can move on though.

runtohunt":1j8vqaed said:
Ah crap. I didn't even know that it was back. For $1300, I can move on though.

and 8 days left in the auction AND
reserve not met~

The price is way too high now. Of course if you just have to own then thats the fun of guns.

Keep in mind that the fancy figure on the other side of the stock is not up to that on the side we look at most.

pix304684300.jpg

I had a new M70 SS/Syn Classic in 7mm WSM as I like the round. While it shot well at first it turned out to have an out of round chamber as they overtightened the barrels on some of the WSM's.

I have a Kimber in that round now and it's a perfect shooter however they are hard to find also.

Back