Winchester 70 Stainless Classic .375

SJB358":375dooh9 said:
Cleveland48":375dooh9 said:
I finally just grabbed up a model 70 yesterday in 416 Remington. Been looking for one for awhile. Should be here in a week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice. Now that’s a cool score!
thanks lord knows I been looking for about a year lol. Finally made it happen

SJB358":13wfrl9m said:
Cleveland48":13wfrl9m said:
I finally just grabbed up a model 70 yesterday in 416 Remington. Been looking for one for awhile. Should be here in a week or so.

I saw one in the LGS some years back and passed on it at the time. In hindsight, that may have been a mistake. I console myself that I bought another Winchester at the time. 8)

DrMike":2en6ya3a said:
SJB358":2en6ya3a said:
Cleveland48":2en6ya3a said:

I saw one in the LGS some years back and passed on it at the time. In hindsight, that may have been a mistake. I console myself that I bought another Winchester at the time. 8)

That’s all the reason a fella needs in my book.

Here’s the 458.... too much fun.

SJB358":2adoxsp0 said:
DrMike":2adoxsp0 said:
SJB358":2adoxsp0 said:
Cleveland48":2adoxsp0 said:

That’s all the reason a fella needs in my book.

Here’s the 458.... too much fun.
Any range reports of the 458 yet? That’s a thumper.

I have a couple, been hustling back here, so as soon as I can I will post them up.

The 250 Monoflex's at 2900+ seem like they might knock a whitetail around though.

350's at 2600 seem pretty meaty as well.. Still monkeying with it though.

SJB358":396a5zjx said:
I have a couple, been hustling back here, so as soon as I can I will post them up.

The 250 Monoflex's at 2900+ seem like they might knock a whitetail around though.

350's at 2600 seem pretty meaty as well.. Still monkeying with it though.
I like the sound of 350’s at 2600. I bet that 250 would be devastating on a deer though.

Back