Winchester XPR Left Hand

gerry

Ammo Smith
Mar 1, 2007
Not the Model 70's some were looking for but still an option for us lefties.

308 Win, 30-06, 300 Win mag and the 6.5 Creedmoor.

This one chambered in 350 Legend and 6.8 Western. Had they came out with it sooner I wouldn't have rebarreled a Tikka in 6.8 Western. Still might pick one up just because.

Last edited:
We have 2 XPR’s a 7-08 and 308. Both are very respectable shooters, with decent triggers. I like they carried over the 60* bolt throw. I guess if I had a gripe it would be the stocks. They feel weak and hollow. But I’m still pleased with the rifles as a whole.

We have 2 XPR’s a 7-08 and 308. Both are very respectable shooters, with decent triggers. I like they carried over the 60* bolt throw. I guess if I had a gripe it would be the stocks. They feel weak and hollow. But I’m still pleased with the rifles as a whole in

Not the Model 70's some were looking for but still an option for us lefties.

308 Win, 30-06, 300 Win mag and the 6.5 Creedmoor.

This one chambered in 350 Legend and 6.8 Western. Had they came out with it sooner I wouldn't have rebarreled a Tikka in 6.8 Western. Still might pick one up just because.
How is your 6.8 Western performing?

How is your 6.8 Western performing?
Only had it out once so far but it grouped MOA or less so far with the Copper Impact 162 gr factory load. Only been out to 200 yards but plan on shooting farther next time out. Probably will just hunt with those this year and handload when things slow down.

Back